Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Title Explained

I started full Paleo on February 25th and have been going strong ever since.  Almost!  I'm full Paleo....except for my Sonic Diet Coke in the mornings.  I'm working really hard to quit these.  Kind of.  Not really.  Who am I kidding?  It's Sonic....they are so good.  So I'm full Paleo.....Almost!  

And I've been working on my pull-ups since November.  I can do an unassisted pull-up.....Almost!  At least I can get nose to bar?!  

And I want guns!  Not the bullet kind - I already hunt and have those.  I'm talking about muscles.  You know when you see a girl and say 'Dang, she's got some guns!'  Yep - I want to be that girl.  I've got some guns....Almost!

I hope that explains the blog title :)

So far the Paleo experience has been great.  I've always loved to cook so this just gives me more time in the kitchen to experiment.  I hope to post recipes and pictures here so I can share some of the awesome food I am experiencing.  All while losing weight and getting healthy.  Of course my husband Jesse has to be a taste tester on everything too.  And then my CrossFit Midlothian coaches, Kristin and Jocelyn, get to taste next!  I hope to have my first recipe up this weekend.  I think everyone is wanting the Chocolate Chip Almond Bars recipe!

1 comment:

  1. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE RECIPES! KNOW THEY ARE GREAT. THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO DO THIS!

    ReplyDelete