Monday, January 27, 2014

Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies

Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies

This is a quick recipe that makes about 6 cookies.  Enough to enjoy, but not enough to pig out on for a week!  Not that I couldn't eat all 6 in one setting. :)  I found a new sugar substitute that I've been wanting to try.  It's called coconut sugar and I'm starting to see it in more paleo recipes.  It was a perfect sweetener in my cookie recipe that I threw together!

Ingredients:

1/2 cup almond butter
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 egg
2 tablespoons coconut sugar
4 tablespoons almond flour
3 tablespoons Enjoy Life chocolate chips

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Mix all ingredients together.


2. Place 6 tablespoon size cookies on parchment paper.  Take a fork and smash them down to make them more flat.  (I didn't do that until after I took the picture below)  Bake for 19 minutes.


3.  Here is the finished product.  Yummy, Yummy, Yummy!




No comments:

Post a Comment